Work With Us
We have loved helping families get their little ones on more consistent schedules and sleeping through the night.
There is nothing better than hearing from clients how much freedom the schedule has given them, or how happy and adjusted their baby is from being on a routine.
We truly are passionate about what we do and love working with families so they can not only enjoy this special time, but also remember it!
Our services include:
Consulting prior to and throughout the sleep training phase (with a guarantee to have the little ones sleeping through the night by 6-8 weeks)
Pastoral care and counseling along this often emotional road
- Creating an individualized schedule/routine that works best for the family
- Offering a guide to the best doctors, babysitters, lactation consultants, night nurses, dog walkers, mommy stylists, counselors, Mommy & Me classes, seamstresses…and anything else you might need that you never thought you would!
Establishing guidelines for all caregivers, from babysitters to grandparents
We are currently based in Orange County but flexible to travel as necessary. We consult with new and expecting moms in person, as well as via email, phone, and Skype.
- go over your expectations and goals for you and your baby.
- review the must-have items for your hospital bag
- work with you to create the perfect sleep environment.
- provide you with a list of the essentials you will need from Day 1 on with your little one
- review and help organize your registry
- consult prior to and throughout the sleep learning phase (with a guarantee to have your little one sleeping through the night by 6-8 weeks)
- create an individualized schedule/routine that works best for your family
- daily and unlimited interaction to guide you every day with how to best care for your baby
- work with you to troubleshoot your infant’s need and direct you with how to best care for them while still getting them the sleep they need
- get a detailed understanding of sleeping or behavioral issues your toddler is having
- create sleep and behavior charts to get them back on track, or on track as the case may be
- support and counseling to best meet your toddler’s needs that is most in line with your parenting style
- boundaries in regards to schedules, screen time and social commitments
- work with families to find ways to prioritize their child’s time
- Create routines that support balance and family unity
- help children and teens establish healthy sleep patterns
- provide classes and seminars for parents to help them implement these tools at home
- provide counseling and encouragement through what tends to be very emotional ride
- referrals for acupuncturist and doctors
- support to help manage the anxiety and stress that infertility can cause
- compassionate advice and aid
- support for Postpartum Depression and post partum challenges
- help establish guidelines with grandparents, babysitters and nannies to make sure they can enjoy the time with your baby but also maintain all the hard work you’ve put in to keeping your baby on a routine
- come up with flexible schedules if your baby has different caregivers each day
- assess child’s potty training readiness
- offer a detailed 3-5 day potty training schedule to follow
- provide follow up support during and after the potty training process