Getting baby on a consistent napping routine can be a struggle. Whether you are a new mommy or a third-time mommy, the challenge is different with every child. In this episode, I bring you along on one of my consultation calls with my friend Nikki Holt, as I share my tips to help this third-time mommy with her baby’s sleep routine.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Important factors to consider when gauging how long your baby will sleep, such as the baby’s weight, age and how often they feed during the day
- When to increase the amount of milk that baby is getting
- Nipple size on a bottle and how it affects baby’s feeding and nap time. Does size really matter?
- The amount of naps during the day and the duration of those naps could have a bearing on baby’s sleep at home
- Singing and “shushing” can help baby establish independence in sleeping
- If your baby goes to a daycare facility, can something be agreed upon between parents and child care provider to establish a routine for baby?
Thank you for listening!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player of choice.
If you enjoyed this episode, please help me get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review this show in Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, or Google Play. It helps other listeners find this show.
Be sure to connect with me and reach out with any questions/concerns:
Looking forward to helping you and your family get a good night’s sleep.