Parenting can be overwhelming so you must learn to give yourself permission to take breaks and not feel guilty about it. #1 New York Times bestselling author and award-winning entertainment journalist, Leslie Anne Bruce, joins us today to share what she has learned over the years as a mother and author of the Unpacified parenting blog.
What We Cover in This Episode:
- You can have a bad day and still be a good parent
- Parenthood is about trial and error and that’s ok. Nobody comes with a manual on how to be a parent.
- Should there always be so much guilt if moms choose to go back to work?
- How can you find the balance between taking care of yourself and taking care of your child?
- What are “Wellness Breaks” and how can taking them make you a better parent?
- Why some women choose to breastfeed and others bottle feed and why either choice is fine
- What breastfeeding cane affect your mood
- What psychological and physical changes women go through after pregnancy and birth. Is postpartum depression a real thing?
Thank you for listening! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player of choice.
Be sure to connect with me and reach out with any questions/concerns:
Looking forward to helping you and your family get a good night’s sleep.