I’m joined by fashion and lifestyle blogger Kara from Kara Loves Coco and she has some questions from her readers and social media followers.
Questions I Answer in This Episode:
- How do I get my 3.5 year old to sleep past 6:00 am?
- How do you know when it is the appropriate age to drop nap time?
- How do I shorten bedtime, especially when it often takes around 2 hours to get baby down to sleep?
- How do I get my 6 month old to sleep through the night and/or go longer than 2 hour stretches?
- How can I get baby to stay fuller for longer?
- I pulled the pacifier and now bedtime is a complete battle. Help!
- How do I combat the 4 month sleep developmental interruption without crying it out?
- How do I establish a routine for newborns?
- What are best practices for putting baby down for a naptime as opposed to for bedtime?
- How to survive the first few weeks after baby is born?
Thank you for listening!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player of choice.
If you enjoyed this episode, please help me get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review this show in Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, or Google Play. It helps other listeners find this show.
Be sure to connect with me and reach out with any questions/concerns:
Looking forward to helping you and your family get a good night’s sleep.