In this episode, I’m sharing my thoughts and answers to some of your most frequently asked questions.
Questions I Respond to in This Episode:
- “How long should I breastfeed? I’m kind of over it”
- “What is sleeping through the night?”
- “My baby fights the swaddle. How long should I swaddle?”
- “Can I wake a sleeping baby?”
- “How can I tell if my baby is eating enough?”
- “Why does my baby wake up every 45 minutes?”
- “Why does my 5-month-old wake up all night long but isn’t hungry?” at 9:15
- “When should I drop a nap?”
- “My baby rolls over all night long” 11:19
- “What do I think about the Merlin sleep suit?”
- “Do you believe in crying it out?”
Thank you for listening!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player of choice.
If you enjoyed this episode, please help me get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review this show in Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, or Google Play. It helps other listeners find this show.
Be sure to connect with me and reach out with any questions/concerns: